Benefits of Outsourced School Bus Service
2020 has been similar to a major terrible dream where all seems to be falling apart one after the other. Despite confronting a wide scope of issues, the major factor that has seriously affected us is COVID-19.
In India with the status of today’s economy, schools around the country are struggling. They are frantically attempting to find revenues to help them balance their financial plans.
As the economy ricochets back, schools are tightening their belts. Finding the proper or appropriate balance is the challenge that schools are embarking on.
School functions in smarter ways. School transportation is important or essential to many students. Running your own transport or buses has its own risk for any educational institution or organization. To stay away from such risks and outcomes, many schools are currently considering finding some different ways to keep this service simple and safe. One such method is outsourcing.
Outsourcing transportation is currently the most cost-effective option for the school. This might be perhaps the best approach to guarantee that educational resources are saved and applied where they are required most.
NVS Travel Solutions whose primary focus is transportation have a single focus: to provide school transportation service most productively and cost-effectively possible while keeping up the most significant levels of safety and reliable service. Similarly, as school groups are specialists at providing education, we at NVS Travel Solutions are pioneers at providing transportation.
Benefits of outsourced school transportation
- Zero Capital Investment & Free Upgrade: By Outsourcing transportation schools groups can procure vehicles (Brand new or vintage) without having to invest on the Bus. At NVS we replace their entire fleet with Brand new vehicles without any investments and look all after the hassles of Bank processes. Outsourcing school transportation can handle transportation costs and precisely anticipate those expenses. Saving cost is recognized as one of the most common reasons for outsourcing. Cost saving is possible through clarity and transparency over schools transport expenses and mainly give away the headache of managing transportation.
- Transportation with Technology: Because of innovation or technology a large number of life’s entanglements have been made simpler. There are very few School Transport Operators like NVS Travel Solutions who believe in blending of technology & invented in-house technologies for smoother transportation that makes daily schedule as smooth as possible.
- Real Time Monitoring: GPS tracking these days are valuable for parents to monitor their kids. They can keep a track on the location of in real-time.
- Safe Student Handover Process: A digital handshaking process to increase student safety when students exit from school gate of the school bus.
- Geo Based Online Transport Opting: A simplified method to opt for transport from anywhere anytime.
- Instant Notifications: Alters with multi layer instant communications for the activities such as boarding, de-boarding, ETAs, and the service breakdowns.
- Improved driver training and safety: School transport system has students in it. The safety and security of the onboard children becomes a huge duty and responsibility. Drivers are the most valuable asset when it comes to school transportation. Unexpected brakes, sudden turns, over speeding are a part of the responsibilities that include the updates of any harm to the students and update chances of accidents. GPS helps in after these activities, which again helps in keeping up the control of the school expert on the driver, ensuring wellbeing for the children.
Operators at NVS travel solutions assure that drivers are trained on Defensive Driving Skills, Road Safety procedures, Traffic Rules, First Aid, Accidental Break Failure Scenarios, safety measures, punctuality, hygiene while at school campus that is required for school transportation.
- Minimal cost of maintenance and repair: Schools have no control or clarity over maintenance of expenses. By outsourcing school transportation they get to pay the fixed cost only which does not impact the cost even if the operators like NVS end up spending more on maintenance of vehicles. NVS uses an updated version of vehicles for transporting children to schools, which improves safety and schools doesn’t need to stress over additional costs. Operators like NVS ensure preventive and general maintenance procedures with in-house mechanics, electricians to ensure no or lesser break downs thus achieving minimal cost of repair and maintenance.
- Better Productivity: To manage school owned transport facility, it requires too many resources like Procurement of buses, paying Insurance, Taxes, RTO charges, Fuel etc. Adding more to this, Managing drivers, Parent requests, changes in schedule, safety concerns and complaints isn’t an easy task. By outsourcing school transportation system, schools let their group focus on different parts of their business or academics.
- Better results: Specialists at NVS center on best practices and the utilization of the most exceptional and viable innovation or technology to distinguish mistakes or issues. Operators at NVS proactively relieve such issues and thus there is an additionally a greater responsibility yielding more expert outcomes or results.